[Dynagroove] Anyone see the Basement Jaxx @the Bowl this past Sunday??!!

aaron at tohzt.com aaron at tohzt.com
Tue Jul 19 14:39:34 PDT 2005

I've heard from a couple other people that this show was the place to be
on Sunday.  It wasn't too expensive either.  The nosebleed seats were like
13 bux and you had room to dance.

People harp on commercial artists, but the truth is that they just REACH
MORE PEOPLE.  There is nothing wrong with that.

How was Royksopp?

_A