[Dynagroove] dj buck and sunshine jones at the beach!!! aug 6 and 20

Becky Dodson beckstar at distantbeat.com
Fri Jul 22 16:05:18 PDT 2005

hey y'all

just a quick reminder about our upcoming beach party events...

saturday aug 6
DJ BUCK (leaf recordings)
VANYO (forcefield sound)
LUCAS (distantbeat) and
TBA...

saturday aug 20
SUNSHINE JONES (dubtribe sound system, sf) makes good on last years holiday
traffic suspension of sound...this time he's flyin folks. :)
other talent TBA

this is the third summer we've had the privilege to bring good food,
summertime drink, and the sweet sounds of house drifting out over the lapping
blue waves of our beloved pacific ocean, and we couldn't be more excited.

DIRECTIONS WILL BE SENT TO ALL THOSE WHO RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.

as always, there will be a grill available for those who wish to bring their
culinary skills to light. the grill burns all day, so dont be shy.

the giant vat of jungle juice will have its stand as will fresh water, cups,
plates, napkins, utensils and trash bags.

do feel free to respond with anything you would like to help out with. and
donations are always gratefully accepted.

the most important thing tho is your presence...your participation in one of
the summer's FUNNEST parties...

past pics can be seen at distantbeat.com

both parties begin at 1pm and end when the sun goes down. there are campsites
in the area for the adventurous. rally with your compadres and see what comes
up.

seems like its been too long since we have connected...like really
connected...with music friends and the love. these beach parties are medicine
for the soul, and also a freaking awesometacular good time for all. bring your
kids, dogs, toys, sunscreen...booze (cups are necessary, of course)...its all
good.

DIRECTIONS WILL BE SENT TO ALL THOSE WHO RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.

the location is about an hour north of los angeles and directly on the
sand...its a trek for some of you, but a very scenic drive and worthwhile
excuse to party down.