[Dynagroove] Records for sale...

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Fri Jul 22 16:33:34 PDT 2005

My DJ name, according to my friends, was "DJ...(lots of spitting and
gutteral noises) "  on account of me being an Ay-rab....those  are the types of
friends i have, what can I say.  When they give  me directions to a party they
usually joke like this:  "Mount your  camel, head East on 3rd Street, South on La
Brea, West for a block  Melrose..park, dismount, unload your
explosives...begin  partying!"...hehehehe.  Don't worry, I get them back on account of them
being meatballs sandwich eating wops from Joyzeee.

But HEY!  only my friends get to joke like that with me...

imad
housesaladla.com
the GOOD life

In a message dated 7/22/2005 12:22:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,