[Dynagroove] question - what is reasonable?

Will Yardley dynagroove at veggiechinese.net
Fri Jul 22 18:09:20 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 02:19:21PM -0700, aaron at tohzt.com wrote:

> It still amazes me how many people complain about getting messages
> from a discussion list.  DYNAGROOVE LIST=DISCUSSION LIST, not
> personalized party reminder service or calendar.

I agree... but at the same time, it's reasonable to expect people to use
some restraint when promoting their parties. There's no need to keep
reminding people over and over and over and over (more than a couple
times a week).

Long, obnoxious discussions are one thing, but the same information
about the same party posted over and over again is unnecessary.