[Dynagroove] GOODBYE..... (November 26th 2005....)

Rylan White rylan at allhousemusic.com
Thu Nov 3 15:10:16 PST 2005

So if you don't already know, due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm
moving back to San Francisco at the end of the month & taking Lauren with
me.

Soooo, of course that means we're throwing one last
party, sort of our going away party, and we would
really like it if all our friends were there to say bye..
This party unlike the last ones will be fully public.
Please feel free to repost:

Saturday November 26th 2005
allhousemusic.com  presents
GOODBYE, a going away party
8pm till 8am ////// 3 rooms

w/ djs:

Pete Williams  (Natural Rhythm)
Ami D  (OurHouseMelodies.com)
Bobby Valentine  (Oomph/GoodFamily/Greenhouse)
Cade  (Dynagroove/Freethinkin)
Pat Schoolastra  (Spundae/Funky Techno Tribe/Esdjco)
Tyler Matson  (Sound Suspects/Mama's Home Cookin)
Nutownproject dj set (new era uk/loco united germany/be)
Nonfiction  (Focus)
Theory  (Open Minds/Silent Salesmen)
Joe Rodriguez  (Gravy/SolidFunk.com)
Joey Bickle  (Gravy/SolidFunk.com)
Rik Sotero  (WaxOnWaxOff/WoWoWax)
Darren C  (Home/OurHouseMelodies)
Wayne Allan  (OurHouseMelodies)
Rylan White  (allhousemusic.com)

+ downtempo w/ Roy Ceballos (Open Minds/The Flow)
  & special guests

and of course, for more info,
you have to go to www.allhousemusic.com
or by phone:
Rylan White - 818-723-6614
Lauren Rodriguez - 818-470-7332

So like I said, we really want to see all our friends one last time before
we go, and I think the lineup and the intimate vibe we're trying to provide
are also really good reasons to come to this party.. But if you really want,
I'm sure there will be some stuffy Hollywood clubs to go to that night too
;)

Rylan White

LA House Events & Internet Radio:
http://AllHouseMusic.com