[Dynagroove] next weekend the 12th...

thelovelymissv@aol.com thelovelymissv at aol.com
Thu Nov 3 19:37:25 PST 2005

I can't believe it is just right around the corner!  I'm both excited (about the party) and freaked out (that I'll be 30) at the same time!

The virgin venue is all set and ready to go...it will be nicely decorated as usual for ultraviolet.  There's plenty of room on the dancefloor plus a good sized patio to cool off and catch your breath!  The bar girls will be there looking sexy as ever and serving you up some cheap drinks.  ...and I will be hiding in a corner somewhere from all the people who said it's time to get me back for all their birthday spankins (eek).  ...hopefully I'll get a chance to come out of hiding to see the Bodyrock boys show the Vinyltribe boys what's up...oh, did I say that?  Well, that's what they're saying's gonna happen...we'll just have to see...

Saturday November 12 2005
U L T R A V I O L E T
Miss V's Birfday Bash

with the return of the battle of
THE BODYROCK DJS & THE VINYLTRIBE DJS!!

BODYROCK DJS >> Benjamin & Marcus (Bodyrockdjs.com / Ultraviolet)

VINYLTRIBE DJS >> Steven Dimitri, Zack Hill & Emi (Vinyltribe.com)

CADE (Free Thinkin / Dynagroove)

TODDLEY (Ultraviolet)

LAURENCE PARRA (SoulBookings)

9pm to 6am
$10 b4 10 / $15 after all night long
18+ to get funky / 21+ to get drunky
323.969.4940 / 323.969.4756

call the day of for directions to the venue...and we'll see YOU on the dancefloor!

Let the music take hold of your soul, feel it in your heart, pump it through your veins, breathe it in, and groove with it!

 U  L  T  R  A  V  I  O  L  E  T