[Dynagroove] Tropical 7-Year, November 19, 2005

Flower Chae flower_chae at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 21:31:23 PST 2005

Yeah...i' remeber that venue/record store place....

I also remember natural rythm playing....and all  those bubbles...the colorful bubbles...does anybody remeber those bubbles!!!...tell me now...or was i just frying my ass off...hee

Cade <con at dynagroove.com> wrote:
Could this possibly be the the venue in La Puente.

it was also a theater and record store.. Some guy named joe ran the place
and he always demanded that he play the party too...