[Dynagroove] Tropical 7-Year, November 19, 2005

Ami D. ami at ourhousemelodies.com
Mon Nov 7 12:42:14 PST 2005

Yes, there were bubbles (probably colorful from the lights or your
frying...he he). That was a LIFE party with Cocoe, Natural Rhythm, Jason
Blakemore who dropped some stinkin' Shakedown Street (hallelujah!!!), and
Twenty Twelve with Doron on sax, I think... am I right? Or am I right? :)~
Ami D.
www.OurHouseMelodies.com
http://waxdj.com/djs/438/
Nov.26th, Goodbye (Rylan and Lauren's going away party...*sniff sniff*)
Party for FREE @ the love bus

see www.allhousemusic.com for more details
Feb.23rd, The Good Life @ The Bungalow Club

<quote who="Flower Chae">