[Dynagroove] elevate pics are up

aaron@tohzt.com aaron at tohzt.com
Mon Nov 7 11:24:53 PST 2005

This has taken too long, but woo-wee  Elevate was the schtank.  The place
was packed, the people were feelin it, and the groove was groovin all
night.

Diz played a great interrupted set.  I liked part B where he got extra
super dirty dirty.  He played a remix of Armand Van Helden's "Hear My
Name" that made me scream crazy like.

Big thanks to Jose and Missy and the whole crew for a "fabulous Thursday."

Also, big super gay thanks to Jacob for saving Japan.  (ask about it)  And
to the babykiller for directing us to the party and safely back to Lost
Angeles.

<3

A-ron

--
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  "It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a reputation for