[Dynagroove] VT Events this weekend (Ultraviolet and more!!)

zackhill@vinyltribe.com zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Mon Nov 7 11:26:29 PST 2005

This is going to be THE hottest weekend in quite some time for the
VinylTribe with 3 big events taking place this weekend!! Just when you
thought things were cooling down we're comin at ya
with some of the most anticipated events of the year back to back to
back!!

Thursday Night we're excited to have Toddley live in studio on
(((TribeRadio))). He'll be getting in the mix along with DJ Emi and
talking a bit about Ultraviolet which is coming up this Saturday night!!
We'll also be giving away tickets to the event, so this will be a show you
wont want to miss!! (((TribeRadio))) airs 7pm-10pm PST online at
http://www.vinyltribe.com and http://radio.myhouse-yourhouse.net

Then, on Saturday night, get ready for the long awaited return of
VinylTribe vs Bodyrock (Round III) @ Ultraviolet!!! We've been waiting all
year for this one, and we can guarantee that this will be THE event not to
miss in November. We'll be playing a 4+ hour set (1am til at least 5am!)
going round for round with the Bodyrock DJ's so we want to see ALL OF OUR
VT SOLDIERS up front making noise like only you can for this one!! This is
going to be HOT!!! Toddley and Cade will also be in the mix this night
making this party a must.
:Ultraviolet featuring VinylTribe vs Bodyrock DJs plus Cade and Toddley
18 and over, 21 to drink. 9pm-6am, discounted tickets for early arrival
(323) 969-4940 for directions and more info! **SEE YOU THERE**

--Have a great week and we'll see you this weekend!!!--