[Dynagroove] 2Yr Anniversary DDHC

Edward Armendarez edwardcarl at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 11 03:04:03 PST 2005

Jeeezus!  The 2 year anniversary of Dirty Dirty House Club was the
essence of house party soul.  I knew to get there early, and just
standing by the floor at 10:30 or so, looking over the dancers, you
could honestly see the happy aura  of dance spirit, the whole-hearted
joy in movement, the groove being served.  Sure enough, it turned into
a body to body smokin' dance floor under the spell of Tony Powell and
the always welcome David Harness.  (David is the sure bet Sundays in
San Francisco at the End Up.)  Everyone danced with everyone, all
together in the love of music and the expression of life.  There was so
much FREEDOM.  So much joy.  (And, uh, sexy too).  DDHC - man, these
are the times we will remember.  Tonight is the standard-bearer.
Congratulations Tony, and thank you David.