[Dynagroove] Thanks to the Tribe ! !

Emiliano Garcia emi at vinyltribe.com
Fri Nov 11 09:35:36 PST 2005

Word man... Thanks for comin' thru to play on the show, we all had a blast!

You can check the archive from the show here:

7:00-8:30 - DJ Emi (VinylTribe)
8:30-10:00 - Toddley (Balance LA / Planet East)

Stream:

http://vinyltribe.com/audio/triberadio/triberadio111005.m3u

Download:

http://vinyltribe.com/audio/triberadio/triberadio111005.mp3

See you all this weekend at UltraViolet!

DJ Emi