[Dynagroove] FireFly Thanks & FOCUS!!

Steven Dimitri steven at vinyltribe.com
Mon Oct 3 09:59:47 PDT 2005

Whats up everyone?  First off I wanted to thank Sergio V. for having us at
as his Downtown Long Beach spot, FireFly.  He was a great host and the
energy in the room was there till the last record dropped.

If you are in the Long Beach area I suggest you check this spot out for
good music, cheap and strong drinks, and of course good music.  I hear
Joplin is there this Saturday!

Also....The VinylTribe crew will be laying it down at FOCUS on Tuesday
night.  This spot always goes off and the soundsystem is one of the
best....not to bring back the Rotary mixer discussion...but dang do I love
me a Rane 2016!! Butter baby!

For the Focus info..check out www.mindboxmedia.com

This is how we dooo it!

-S. Dimitri