[Dynagroove] FireFly Thanks & FOCUS!!

sergio vazquez dj_sergiov at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:17:14 PDT 2005

Thaks Steven and all the VT guys. You guys really bring it on the decks.
We had such good energy that night. It was small, dark and loud. Good
music all night. Thanks again to you guys and all the peeps that came out
to support.

Focus is featureing the VT guys this tues, check that out. Also check out
the Focus Local Love night on the 18th featuring myself (Sergio V) and
Toddley will be there as well.

We are taking a break this sat because we run bi-weekly now. I recommend
that you go to Joeshua's party with Miles Maeda on the 8th and come back
for Fire fly on the 15th.

Next Fire:Fly Oct 15th

Jopli (Dialog)
Wobs (Digibag/Focus)