[Dynagroove] WANTED: Derrick Carter In A Bomb Shelter

aaron@tohzt.com aaron at tohzt.com
Tue Oct 4 16:16:43 PDT 2005

So, I'm here at www.housearrestevents.com listening to a stream of a
Derrick Carter mix and I started to miss him.  It's been a while since
I've had some proper Derrick in Lost Angeles.  He's been here in the past
year, yes, but when was the last time we here in LA really FELT HIM?  I
remember the last time I did, but unfortunately it wasn't in this city.

I don't want Derrick in some coked out club at a party thrown by some
joked out promoter.  I want Derrick Carter, down underground, playing for
free as a tax write off.  I'm talking bomb shelter at capacity
underground.  So underground that the only people on any guestlist were
his cousin, Toddley +1, miss honey dijon (cause she just happened to be
partying in LA that weekend), and a couple of his boyfriends, err, i mean
girlfriends.  He'd BANG us into a DEEP house set that would make us all
eat our words.

Err, yeah, had to rant.  Happy Holidays.

<3

--
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3