[Dynagroove] Early Bird Notice: LUKE MCKEEHAN @ The Good Life - Thursday 10/27 - Halloween Edition

badiye@aol.com badiye at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 20:46:33 PDT 2005

A early heads up:  In our effort to bring out something new to LA whenever possible, I'm extremely excited to inform you dynafreaks that LUKE MCKEEHAN will be gracing our decks on Thursday, Oct. 27.  Not only is he an internationally renowned DJ from Vancouver, he is also the label owner, manager and producer of the Nordic Trax label, one of the absolute best in Deep tech House.  I'd like to thank Eddie B. for making this happen and I encourage all of you to make it as Luke doesn't come out all that often.

Best,

imad
housesaladla.com
the GOOD life