[Dynagroove] I jumped and funked!

aaron@tohzt.com aaron at tohzt.com
Mon Oct 24 10:55:48 PDT 2005

I gotta agree.  Jump to the Funk was the place to beezy on Saturday.  The
music was just how it's gotta be....FUNKED.  Hodges was superb (and
buff!), but the panties have to go off to Nikola Baytala.  He was workin
it with some hard beats and just enough dirty sounds to get me skipping
and screaming through the joint.

One of my favorite moments of the night was when I was peeing in the
ladies bathroom.  The bassline was about to drop and the walls of the
bathroom were shaking with every punch in.  It was vibrating the walls and
making it sound like the bass was knocking on the room like the big bad
wolf.  THUMP.....THUMP.....THUMP........THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP. Let me
come in! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks to Boz and Lynsey and Nancy for giving me exactly what I needed.

<3

A (starting a house bear club on myspace)

--
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  "It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a reputation for