[Dynagroove] I jumped and funked!

t.honey . indigoiris73 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:58:53 PDT 2005

the jump funk party was dope.ness!

nikola baytala  ... was the highlight of the night although i dug on
sammy d and jason hodges as well ... nikola turned me into a blushing
cheerleader with hsi amazing set... he bounced along with us too ! ... i
think i thanked him and BOZ like 10 times .....that hit the spot!

muchos gracias ... to those who put this on and the smiling dancers :)

what you doing next BOZ.!?

t.boogie

http://www.myspace.com/t_honey