[Dynagroove] Gene Farris + Wobs + Jus Ben for five bucks...

Josh Billings josh at mindboxmedia.com
Fri Dec 15 08:39:53 PST 2006

December 19th (NO SCHOOL!)

GENE FARRIS
(Defected, Tresor, Farris Wheel, Industry Recording Amsterdam)

Along With Wobs & Jus Ben

five dollars
Before 10:30 With Email Printout

This Tuesday we have a LEGEND in the house. GENE FARRIS! All the way
from Amsterdam. He played for us back in July and it was one of my
favorite performances as a DJ to date. I gotta say he had the dance
floor from the moment he went on until the lights came on at the end of
the night. If you don't know Gene Farris' name you should do a little
research. He's released some classic tracks (Black Satin with Miguel
Migs for one) & a ton more you can find on his discogs page.

Opening up for Gene Farris will be focus resident Wobs. Warming up the
night from 9:30-11 we have a special guest from Los Angeles, Just Ben.
Jus Ben has been hosting Moderations in LA and has been bringing some
quality talent to his place. Last time he played at focus he did a
phenomenal job and we are excited to have him back.

This Night will be great and we should be charging $20 for a night as
special as this but it's only going to be $15. Remember if you're on our
email list you can get in for $5 before 10:30 with a printout (always
worth being on our list). You can NOT miss this party. Don't forget the
Xmas party next week. We won't be charging a dime as long as you bring
the email printout. The Xmas party is going to be big (It gets bigger
and bigger each year) so expect a short wait in line if you get there
after 11.

Focus Tuesdays Is Located @ Tapas
4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660

18 & Over Welcome / 21 & Over To Drink at the Fully Stocked Bar

Doors Open @ 9:30 & Casual Attire (T-Shirt & Jeans) are Acceptable

More info @ www.mindboxmedia.com/focus