[Dynagroove] SO dynamic tomorrow night!!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Fri Dec 15 10:12:18 PST 2006

Yes yes yes yes!

Thats all I can say.  There have been a lot of guesses on who is playing
tomorrow night.  But my lips have been sealed.  But there have been
guesses from montreal to chicago to NY talent.  But I am not going to tell
you if any of them are right...

All I can say is it is a hard secret to keep because I love to brag.  And
I have reason to brag.

here are the onbly hints I am giving

2 DJs, who are also Producers, who also own their own labels.

So...

Saturday December 16th 2006
Dynagroove brings you

~D~Y~N~A~M~I~C~
The monthly with the unannouced guest every month

downtown warehosue location
10 pm till you stop dancing
$5 before 11
323 878 2386

~It is my great accomplishment that you all underestimate me~
http://www.dynagroove.com
http://www.myspace.com/dynacade
cade at dynagroove.com