[Dynagroove] How Sweet It is

Brett Ballou b3brett at socal.rr.com
Sun Feb 12 01:24:04 PST 2006

By the time everyone reads this, you'll probably be talking about the sick set
by Doc at sub-love...
and I just want everyone to know that we are extremely excited about how Sweet
it is this year...
Saturday march 18th, we are taking it back to the old way we used to do
it.....
Main Room
Doc Martin -closing set
Mark Farina- Before Doc
And 2 very special openers that we will announce very soon......
Second Room will be the "World of Drum N Bass" tour and it will be crazy.....
party goes until 4am and then we will have an afterhours with some of the djs
from the night......Warehouse style until around 10am......
Stay tuned and Hope to see you all there.
Brett