[Dynagroove] Thank you from $5 Dollah Funk$

Zack Hill zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Mon Feb 13 10:07:23 PST 2006

Thanks to everyone who came out to the Five Year Anniversary of $5 Dollah
Funk$ this past Saturday night... We had a great night and were so happy
to see everyone who has supported our events over the past 5 years.. The
venue was perfect and the sound was incredible (thanks to everyone who
helped out!!)

We've been working hard to continue to be able to provide a great event at
such a low cost and we've got a lot more in store for 2006!!

Pics are up on in the gallery at vinyltribe.com, enjoy!!

Zack