[Dynagroove] ~~ BEACH BEAST~~

freddy foxx musiclawyer at msn.com
Thu Jul 27 15:01:08 PDT 2006

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BEACH BEATS~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
July 29, 2006

We will be posted up on the beach in Hermosa, on the beach just south of
Peir 22 right next to the volley ball courts, with canopies, coolers, volley
ball games, football and a lot of sunshine. Bring a beach towel and all your
other beach necessities.

We will also be having some funky chunky house music posted up in side of
the Dragon. (We will be pushing their regulars out and filling it with
proper househeads)

All the way from the Bay were proud to present the
SAN FRANCISCO EXPRESS
feat

Farron
12:40-closing

J-Funk
11:25-12:40

GEO
10:10-11:25

Mario Dubbz
8:50-10:10

Terry Mullan
7:20-8:50

Soul Free
6:00-7:20

Frankie Jr.
4:45-6:00

Big Cee
3:30-4:45

George O' Connor
2:00-3:30

~If you plan on chilling for a little bit, bring an empty cooler and fill it
with a beach towel and a face towel. There is a liquor store right on the
pier so you can fill your cooler with anything you need and not have to drag
ice around. Bring any chairs or unbrellas also if ya like. ~I reccomend you
just fill any water bottles up with vodka and bring it down to protect yo
neck from 50.~We will have several coolers filled with ice and several cases
of red bull and stuff for ya just in case you need any mixers and
stuff.~Bring and footballs, beach balls and stuff like that.~$1.00 beers
inside the club so your good on the beer.~There is plenty of food all over
the pier area, but its up to you if you want to bring your own.~Its the
beach so get there early starts at 2:00 pm. Some of the best talent will be
playing early sets.~Dress like your going to the BEACH and not club, its
more enjoyable.~Dont forget there is no cover.~Its 21 to get into the club
but all ages to party on the beach.

Pier 22, Hermosa Beach, California
No Cover
$1.00 beer
In-n-out’s of Dragon Permitted
There is plenty of food and shopping all along the Pier.

For more info:
www.myspace.com/lamusicexperience.com