[Dynagroove] *1/2 OFF* 4 LAWNCHAIR & SEAN DIMITRIE THIS *SATURDAY*

djfmail at djfarron.com djfmail at djfarron.com
Thu Jul 27 15:19:47 PDT 2006

So I realize that there are multiple parties that are going on this
sat so what we are going to do to show you that we are trying to unite
this scene and make sure that everyone get's to see everyone that want
to this weekend we are making you a deal! If your at LA Loves you or
Derrick Carter and want to see Lawnchair Genearls and Sean D fuck it
up as well just come through to the party with proof that you were at
their parties and you will get in for 1/2 price!!!!

So you say what is proof...a ticket stub, a writstband, basically
anything that is logical proof... and if you can get Bodyrock to sign
your forehead you get in FREE! Much love and respect to everyone that
is running this weekend and if one of us rises we all rise!

::: SATURDAY JULY 29th, 2006:::

F U L L C I R C L E
---------------

=== Main Room- House ===================================

:: Lawn Chair Generals --- Yes! Both Peter and Carlos! (LowDown
Recordings, Aroma Records, Amenti Music, Apt, Seattle)

:: Sean Dimitrie (Bombay Records, Manali Records, Vancouver)

:: Jordan Strong

:: Farron (Xodus Ent., HME, Djfarron.com, SF, LA)

Opening set by:

:: Caden (Strut, MyhouseyourHouse.net)

MySpace Sites to the Above Artists:::

-- http://www.myspace.com/lawnchairgenerals (LCG)
-- http://www.myspace.com/seanvangrooverdimitrie (Sean)
-- http://www.myspace.com/jordanstrong (Jordan)
-- http://www.myspace.com/farrons (Farron)
-- http://www.myspace.com/dayrun (Caden)

=== 2nd Room- Mid and Downtempo Groove and Eclectic ==========

:: Musaics aka Jeremy Sole (Afro Funke)

:: Abstract Workshop

:: Tention and Poise (Timewave Audio)

:: Shawn Velarde (Imagination Sound, Village)

:: Dj Devine (12 tribes, Jelly Roll, Village)

+ 18 :: 21 to Drink :: Virgin Downtown Warehouse:: 818.569.5409

see you all there and have fantastic weekend!

farron

check out www.djfarron.com for music and events!