[Dynagroove] Focus Is Free - Nonfiction, Wobs + Josh Billings (Tag Team) & Missy B

Josh Billings josh at mindboxmedia.com
Mon Nov 5 15:44:17 PST 2007

Tomorrow Tuesday November 6th

Nonfiction Resident Showcase
(Our Monthly Installment focusing on our residents)

Along With Wobs & Josh Billings Tag Team Set & Missy B

No Cover
Before 10:30 with RSVP to rsvp at focus-oc.com

Only $10 After 10:30

Last Wednesday our Halloween Party with Colette was such a huge success
(videos and pictures below) we wanted to give back to you guys this
Tuesday. As long as you RSVP Or print out the email you don't have to
pay the cover before 10:30.

We have a extra special night Tuesday. We have Nonfiction doing his own
resident showcase night. Nonfiction just had one of his first tracks
released on Liberate records available on Traxsource.com. He has a bunch
of mixes available on LiveAtFocus.com if you want to take a listen to
what's in store.

Opening up for Nonfiction is a focus first, Wobs & Josh Billings will be
playing a Tag Team set. This is the first time this has ever been done
anywhere and we're super excited to bring it to you. Also another focus
first is Missy B coming in to warm up the night for the first hour or so.

This is shaping up to be a great night for focus, and considering we got
a new batch of the "I Heart House Music" T-shirts in along with the
Brand new Focus T-Shirt designs (nobody has these yet) you can't miss
it. We are going to have the shirts for sale for ten bucks. We also had
some hoodies made too so come by, grab a T-Shirt and enjoy some house
music with us.

*Focus Is Located @ Tapas*
4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660
(Google Maps) (Yahoo Maps) (MapQuest)

Doors Open @ 9:00 pm
18 & Over Welcome / 21 & Over To Drink at the Fully Stocked Bar

Drink Specials until 10:30

For More Info on Focus: Focus-OC.com
For More Info on Colette: DjColette.com

Upcoming Events....

Tuesday November 13th
*Sacred Grounds*
(Dj Lou & G-Dubbs)
Along with Josh Billings

Tuesday November 20th
*Wobs' Birthday Party with Fred Everything*
(20:20 Vision, Om Records, San Francisco)
Along With Wobs & TBA

Tuesday November 27th Free With RSVP
*Vinyl Tribe*
(Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri & Dj Emi)j