[Dynagroove] Jackin' in a Winter Wonderland! JACKFROST December 8th!

mikey velazquez mikey.velazquez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:58:33 PST 2007

That's right party people!

JACK is BACK this Saturday DECEMBER 8th, so save the date if you know
what's good for ya!

Peep the HAWT TV teaser for the party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc3JL1yLrf4

One of the most important parts of JACKFROST is our TOY DRIVE. Last
year we raised a good amount of money and a truckload of toys which we
donated to The CHILDREN'S INSTITUTE, INC. We chose this organization
because it not only serves a local community of needy families and
kids, but also because they support the CII Family Research Center
with all sponsorships, including ARTS Enrichment in music, dance, and
performing arts, as well as improving general family literacy through
other enrichment and teaching programs.

So, lookout for more details on JACKFROST, and make sure to give back
in anyway you can this holiday season.

That being said, lookout for the lineup TBA tomorrow!!!!

Mr. JACK FROST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc3JL1yLrf4