[Dynagroove] NYE... = FUN!

Cade Nelson cade at dynagroove.com
Tue Nov 20 12:15:16 PST 2007

OK where is Amy?  I figured if DJ assult is booked amy would be making
some noise!!!!! lol

Ass N Titties Ass N Tittie ass ass Titty titty ass n titties

thats how the track goes I swear!!! lol

I have actually played with DJ Assult before in NYC.. He puts on a
crazy show.  He also tries to get girls to dance naked with him up on
stage.

He will get a mic and start rapping over his tracks..  a lot of fun!!

I can't wait.

Untill then I am off to play in brazil with the Jamanta crew....  Yes
I am bragging..  I will be sure to do a nice long writeup when I am
back...

Cade