[Dynagroove] GREAT LA TALENT!- post up your favorites.

Lucas Dodson lucas at distantbeat.com
Fri Nov 30 11:32:57 PST 2007

Hey Everbody,

I would like  to see some memories of any of your favorite Local LA talent
who has just blown your socks off!

the DJ that just created such an amazing feeling for you at that time.
where you were on that dancefloor and just stupified.

I will start first...

It was DJ Soul ( then his name was Chris Goodvibe) i think it was before the
Dub Soldiers Of Funk or Bodyrock.

The party was a NO I TU LOVE ( yeah that's right one of Jhymn's parties) it
was in 97' at the
Masonic Temple in North Hollywood. Soul was clsong the party.

Soul broke down the house all the way to a couple of bongos on the record and
people were hootin and hollering it was what at that time for me I realized I
love house music.

AND I was like "Holy SHIT this guy is AMAZING! DJ Soul is the bomb steezy."

so please take a minute and write about a great dancefloor experience you had
please.

Thanks,

Lucas of Distant Beat.