[Dynagroove] GREAT LA TALENT!- post up your favorites.

HESH MONK heshmonk at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 12:05:47 PST 2007

dewey chan. deep funk. upstairs @ the shaolin. nuff said.> From:
lucas at distantbeat.com> To: dynagroove at dynagroove.com> Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007
11:32:57 -0800> Subject: [Dynagroove] GREAT LA TALENT!- post up your
favorites.> > Hey Everbody,> > I would like to see some memories of any of
your favorite Local LA talent> who has just blown your socks off!> > the DJ
that just created such an amazing feeling for you at that time.> where you
were on that dancefloor and just stupified.> > I will start first...> > It was
DJ Soul ( then his name was Chris Goodvibe) i think it was before the> Dub
Soldiers Of Funk or Bodyrock.> > The party was a NO I TU LOVE ( yeah that's
right one of Jhymn's parties) it> was in 97' at the> Masonic Temple in North
Hollywood. Soul was clsong the party.> > Soul broke down the house all the way
to a couple of bongos on the record and> people were hootin and hollering it
was what at that time for me I realized I> love house music.> > AND I was like
"Holy SHIT this guy is AMAZING! DJ Soul is the bomb steezy."> > so please take
a minute and write about a great dancefloor experience you had> please.> >