[Dynagroove] Join me Sunday October 21 at my new residency in Fullerton CA

Nic Alvarado djnicalvarado at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 20:47:19 PDT 2007

Join me at my new residency House Quake!!!  Add the House Quake myspace page http://www.myspace.com/housequakeclub1
  House Quake is Every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month, with our first night kicking off October 21 2007.   Attention Dj's if you would like to be a guest at House Quake, bring down a mix to the club, must be house music of course.

  With Guest Dj's
  Nonfiction - Focus Night Club
  Thomas Stein - Bust Radio - insoulwetrust.com
  Paul Andrew - Bust Radio - insoulwetrust.com

  No Cover all night!!!
  18 and over 21 and over with I.D.
  9pm - 2am

  Located at the Plush Lounge in Fullerton CA
  207 N. Harbor Blvd.
  Fullerton CA 92832

  See you there!!!
  www.djnicalvarado.com