[Dynagroove] This friday.. Dynamic and Hawt combine... dynahawt? dynawt? Hawtnamic? Hawic?

Flower Chae flower_chae at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 02:53:06 PDT 2007

This is dynamically hawticious!!

  happy-bday gelly!!

mikey velazquez <mikey.velazquez at gmail.com> wrote:
  awww jeah!

We are not only looking forward to a DOPE friday night of DYNAHAWT
HAWTNAMIC-ness, but to make it just another reason to celebrate good times,
c'mon....

it's Peanut Butter Gelly Time once again!

That's right its Gelly's birthday, so you know we're gonna be gettin down
extra dirty!

So get ready for Friday surprises, because its on!

mikey

Call the HAWTLINE after 7pm on day of event for Downtown LA location info

HAWTLINE: (818) 970-4172

On 10/15/07, Cade Nelson wrote:

> Well whatever we want to call it... It should be a fun night. We got
> a great special guest coming to town. And yes he/she/it is from out
> of town.
>
> here is a hint of who is playing:
>
> "A Madame Sold John Snots"
>

> sooooooo anyway
>
> Don't remember what Dynamic is?
>
> "Characterized by continuous change"
>
> Well Maybe not everything will be continuously changing however the theme
> is this. There will be unnounced guests. You show up not knowing who
> is playing.
> You could be dancing right next to the DJ for all you know. The idea is
> that it is a surprise. In fact if the surprise is big enough there will
> be a curtain/sheet/screen infront of the DJ booth. the DJ will play 4
> tracks before he/she/it is revealed. I will be bringing in out of town
> talent. They will be instructed to tell no one of their gig. If this DJ
> is high profile they will be brought in wearing a mask. You will not know
> who it is untill 3 to 4 records into their set.
>
> Friday Night Dynamic
> Brought to you by
> Dynagroove & Hawt
>
> Friday Oct 19th 2007
>
> 10 pm to 4 am
> 323 878 2386
>
> Downtown Warehouse Location
>
> THanks to the last special guests... jdub, lady d, & james curd,
> olivier desmit, & greg huen

View the Archives:
http://mailman.newdream.net/pipermail/dynagroove/