[Dynagroove] whatever happened to...

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Thu Apr 3 09:36:54 PDT 2008

Actually all of the meet n greets I've been to have been a lot of fun. I
think I've met a handfull of new people at each.

The first one in the warehouse in LA was one of my favorites. I got to
play and as the day wore on Dazy and Cade had everyone flashing thier
goods.

The one at Boardners was a lot of fun, out on the patio.. I met a ton of
new faces at that one.

The one at Nice People Dan's place was one of my favorites. The pool,
Cade's flips, and again met a lot of people I'd never crossed paths with
at that one.

Theory's place was good too. I'd been there a few times before so I knew
the place but that BBQ was good and you know what they say.. aint no party
like a party where the owners dog sneaks nextdoor and brings back a dead
chicken! lol

My vote: YES. Meet n Greet Summer 2008. Maybe even a meet n greet park party?