[Dynagroove] whatever happened to...

Violet Viall theoneandonlymissv at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 3 16:36:28 PDT 2008

Oooh, I like what I started...  I think everyone would like to have the meet n greet come back around again.  I have a friend in Burbank w/a huge house, pool, and even a music area in his basement cleared out with a dancefloor!  My other friend used his place for his girlfriend's birthday party a couple months back and it was perfect (you can see pics under "sarah's birthday" on my myspace if you wanna see how cool his house is).  Anyhow, he asked me a while back if I wanted to host anything there cuz even though the guy isn't in the scene, he really loved the music we had there all night and wants to do it again.  (by the way, you can rally LOUD there all day & night and the neighbors don't care)

So, there's the huge house with the pool...

Do it Cade, do it!  Meet N Greet 2008!!!!

Zack Hill <zack at vinyltribe.com> wrote: Actually all of the meet n greets I've been to have been a lot of fun. I
think I've met a handfull of new people at each.

The first one in the warehouse in LA was one of my favorites. I got to
play and as the day wore on Dazy and Cade had everyone flashing thier
goods.

The one at Boardners was a lot of fun, out on the patio.. I met a ton of
new faces at that one.

The one at Nice People Dan's place was one of my favorites. The pool,
Cade's flips, and again met a lot of people I'd never crossed paths with
at that one.

Theory's place was good too. I'd been there a few times before so I knew
the place but that BBQ was good and you know what they say.. aint no party
like a party where the owners dog sneaks nextdoor and brings back a dead
chicken! lol

My vote: YES. Meet n Greet Summer 2008. Maybe even a meet n greet park party?