[Dynagroove] Solid Holy sheeyat GOLD

zorica stancevic zoki at dynagroove.com
Mon Mar 31 17:33:53 PDT 2008

i had so much fun...i think my feet still hurt today. the location was so
awesomely decorated!!! kelly's cookies were awesomely delicious!! and the
music played by cade & zack was awesomely dance/sing-able!

it was such a fun night all night long that it is hard for me to think of
any highlights for the night because it was just fun all night long.

i better be seeing everyone at DYNAGROOVE this saturday!!!

zoki.

ps. i am very sorry that happened aaron. :( and happy belated birthday.

*** aaron at crunk-house.com***

--
"If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide." -
Mahatma Gandhi