[Dynagroove] dress code Ecco

neilg at streetlightrecordings.com neilg at streetlightrecordings.com
Fri Nov 7 11:22:41 PST 2008

sucks that there using the name Melodic, a historic part of house history
in LA to promote such a wack pretentious night..
i really wish some of these promoters would do some research on what we,
the househeads really want, which is basically just a dancefloor and a
good sound sysytem and for all of our friends to be able to enjoy it with
us.  Neil G (Easy Street, Motion, Funky Formula, Union, Hawt,
Streetlight, LA) Streetlight Recordings Owner/AnR/Artistwww.streetlightrecordings.com
www.myspace.com/stree tlightrecordingswww.myspace.com/makeyawigglewww.myspace.com/easystreetm
usic