[Dynagroove] dress code Ecco

t.luv . indigoiris73 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:24:14 PST 2008

ya i assumed that would be the story at an opening night of a hot hollywood
club promoted and deservedly so as green friendly.

went over to the vine bar to catch vealchop and clovis .. who played that
bouncy bounce we all love. intimate vibe, extraordinary music. blue moon and
my man. no lines, no fuss, just good times. melodic was a dope party .. not a
hollywood weekly at all. tho i have mixed feelings, it's nice to see the name
attached to something as allegedly inovative as the ecco. we'll see. does
anyone have any melodic mixes i can download online, i lost all my tapes :(
.... oh and take my advice and check out lies lies lies or philter on
wednesdays .. i think it's on wednesdays.

:)

http://movin-ent.com/forum/index.php <-- movin' m.board! come play*
http://www.myspace.com/t_honey

Owner/AnR/Artistwww.streetlightrecordings.com