[Dynagroove] HAWT: In Disguise this Friday Night w/ The Sound Republic's FRANKIE J & much more!

Mikey HAWT mikey at hawtmusic.com
Tue Aug 4 16:09:23 PDT 2009

Friday August 7th HAWT First Fridays brings you a special night of music.

It is also our annual LEO Birthday bash & Theme party so DRESS UP! The
object is to be IN DISGUISE so that nobody can recognize you! Sunglasses,
mustaches, wigs, ANYTHING GOES!!!!

All the way from Chi-town

FRANKIE J. (Birthday Boy! flapjack, spatula city, sound republic, chi)

You should all know Frankie as one half of The Sound Republic. We dont have
to remind you how hard these guys rocked it for us the last 3 years at our
annual Jack Frost Christmas parties.

Well now Frankie is doing the solo thing and he's doing it BIG! On a recent
slew of releases that have been topping the charts on his own label Flapjack
and many others Frankie is simply on fire right now! Perfect for a HAWT
event.. Dont miss out!!

providing the local support will be none other than your favorite dance
floor partner

CHUCK FRY (Mauf, LA)

Chuck has been doin it in LA underground for quite some time now with his
residency for MAUF and were super excited to have him come down and open up
for the night for us!

last but not least your HAWT resident players

EASILY INFLUENCED (birthday boy Mikey ;)

and

NEIL G.

more info and flyer:

www.hawtmusic.com

p.s. this is a celebration for all of our LEO birthday buds.. If your
birthday falls in August speak up!!