[Dynagroove] HAWT: In Disguise this Friday Night w/ The Sound Republic's FRANKIE J & much more!

Nice Guy dynalist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:37:28 PDT 2009

CALLING ALL LEO'S!!!!

This is NOT only a special party cuz it's HAWT's Fearless leader's
Birthday, but all Fellow Leos are invited to come and boogie the night
away!! Yes remember to show up in a little disguise. Doesn't have to
be anything MAJOR, just a little something that will make people not
recognize you at first glance...

And for YOU the Dancefloor we bring you NONE OTHER than FRANKIE J of
Sound Republic Fame!!!!

Anyone who's been to Jack Frost KNOWS that Frankie Delivers!!!

C'mon peoples!!! Let's do this!!!