[Dynagroove] Focus tonight!

Jose Tobar jose at aagfx.com
Tue Dec 15 12:24:40 PST 2009

Hey Guys-

Really excited about tonight! We have lots of RSVPs and we're gonna
rock it out on the EAW system!

Facebook Invite:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=197011761938&index=1

-----------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:45:49 -0800
From: Josh Billings <josh at mindboxmedia.com>
To: dynagroove <dynagroove at dynagroove.com>
Subject: [Dynagroove] Tuesday @ Focus - Nonfiction, W Jeremy (House of
	Stank NY) +  Josh Billings ($5)

This Tuesday December 15th

Nonfiction (Focus Resident)

+ W Jeremy (House of Stank, NY) & Josh Billings

Five Dollars Before 10:30 With RSVP / $10 After

To RSVP Send an email to RSVP at Focus-OC.com with your full name

We had a few issues getting the EAW Avalon sound system up and running
in time for last Tuesday but I am 99% sure we will have it all going
this Tuesday. Being the sound nerd that I am, i am really excited for
it. I take pride in the sound at focus and really enjoy showcasing the
best artists in house music on our sound system.

This Tuesday we are showcasing none other than our very own resident DJ
Nonfiction. Nonfiction has been a resident DJ at focus for over 5 years
now and has consistently delivered top notch mixes (quite a few
available on LiveAtFocus.com). Nonfiction has expanded lately from DJing
and throwing parties (Elevate), and is now producing music left and
right. His newest remix "So High" is available for download on Stompy.

Opening up for Nonfiction is W Jeremy from House of Stank New York and
warming up the dance floor early is Focus resident Dj Josh Billings. All
in all one great night of house music with hopefully (fingers crossed) a
dope new EAW Avalon sound system to experience it on!

P.S. Get your tickets for New Years Eve with the Focus crew at the
Hilton in Costa Mesa. This event sold out with 6,000+ people last year
so be sure to get your tickets early (They go up in price on Tuesday).
Tickets on www.Focus-OC.com are the best deal in town (lower than on the
official site). For More info on the event www.NyeOC.com

See You Tuesday!

Josh Billings

Focus Is Located at Tapas - 4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA
92660 Map
18 & Over Welcome / 21 & Over For the Fully Stocked Bar
Drink Specials (Before 10:30) $3 Beers, $3 Vodka Energy, $3.50 Midori
Sour & $3.50 Cosmo
1 Dollar Tacos On the Patio (All Night)
Presale Tickets Available Online at Focus-oc.com/tickets & Doors Open at
9:30 Pm
More info - Focus-Oc.com  |  Downloadable Mixes Recorded Live At Focus -
LiveAtFocus.com

Tuesday December 22nd
Dj Colette (Om Records)
With Josh Billings & Wobs
Tickets available on www.Focus-OC.com/Tickets

Tuesday December 29th
Past to the Future
(We start off old school with vinyl then switch to CDJs)
With Wobs, Nonfiction & Josh Billings

Thursday December 31st
Hilton New Years Eve (THE New Years Eve party for Orange County)
With Wobs, Nonfiction & Josh Billings
Tickets available on http://www.wantickets.com/?e_id=83217

Tuesday January 5th
Brett Ballou's Birthday Party
Special Guest TBA + Charles Feelgood, Brett Ballou