[Dynagroove] War of the Roses reviews

splaticus at aol.com splaticus at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 13:49:55 PST 2009

The Cupcake Pussy Posse was excellent!
Two lovely ladies cavorting artfully to the beat around a hula hoop
extended 10 feet in midair - without a safety net.

Great crowd.. some of the most beautiful women I've seen at a party in awhile.

A lot of old schoolers stayed late to support Me & Mike's closing dubstep set. Thanks guys!

The music was great..new sounds that you dont hear at LA underground parties every day.
There could have been more people, but I agree the weather was mainly to blame.

overall, I thought it was a sweet party.

Jason Splat?