[Dynagroove] 9/3 DAVID HARNESS Plays The NITESHIFT @ El Cid! $5 w / RSVP! $10 w /o!

robert mcdaniel robertlmcdanieljr at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 18:01:49 PDT 2010

GET $5.00 REDUCED PRICED ADMISSION, W / RSVP!
http://niteshiftsept3.eventbrite.com/

There will be a list of those who RSVP'd up front!  But It would make things a
lot easier if you print out your RSVP!

Another year has come and gone.  And a few more gray hairs for the Afro!  This
year I'm having a small get together, to celebrate my B-Day @ El Cid!

It's gonna be a night of DEEP HOUSE music fun!  I can guarantee this because,
for your listening pleasure, DAVID HARNESS (Love Slap Music, SF CA.) will be
on the one's and two's!

Also Serving DEEP HOUSE grooves w / DAVID HARNESS will be..

WAYNE LYONS
JUAN HOERNI
JOSEPH MUNGUIA

With these DJ's, I suggest you wear your most comfortable shoes, because they
will keep you on the dance floor!

So please stop by and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!   See ya Friday on the Dance
floor!

$5 before 10:30pm l $10 After

El Cid Restaurant
4212 W. Sunset Blvd