[Dynagroove] 9/3 DAVID HARNESS Plays The NITESHIFT @ El Cid! $5 w / RSVP! $10 w /o!

Joseph Munguia joesuuf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 12:46:12 PDT 2010

Robb beat me to it! :)

Our second NITE*SHIFT* is going down tomorrow night at El Cid.  Music kicks
off about 9:30PM until 2AM+

Juan and I are very proud of what we do and are trying to do and we both
look forward to seeing you all dancing alongside Robb this Friday and every
first Friday after.  Along with comfortable shoes I'd dress lightly and even
bring a fresh shirt :)

Keep it DEEP, keep it SOULFUL and play more vocals!

09/03: David Harness & Wayne Lyons
10/01: Jovonn w/Hosanna Littlebird (live) & Scott K.

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 6:01 PM, robert mcdaniel <robertlmcdanieljr at yahoo.com