[Groop]Definitely On-Topic

Finn Smith mulch3@hotmail.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 02:33:23 GMT

Hullo, Groop.
I've developed a little Game to increase Groop Discussion.  Below is a
scene taken from a randomly selected issue of Groo.  Try to name the issue #
and episode name in which the scene appears.  I'll do five of these
scavenger hunts and we'll see if anyone cares to continue . . .

Scene #1:

In one panel of the comic, Groo is walking past what appears to be a cave
wall which is engraved with the words "No Groos".  Also carved into the wall
is a circle with Groo's head inside and an "X" over his visage.  In this
panel Groo's dialogue is "Absolutely positive!"

Hint: This story also features a character named "Muki"

Good luck and happy hunting-
finn