[Groop]groo card game/JOSH message

Lawrence Steller sheikofentropy@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 00:50:41 -0700 (PDT)

I forgot to pack my copy of the Groo Card game and
expansion! Can someone else bring it, I was really
looking forward to playing it with some of The Groop
during, before or after GrooFest!?

ASIDE TO JOSH! POSSIBLY IMPORTANT:

I'm still having trouble sending email by remote from
aol.com, so I set up this YAHOO name. I tried to sign
this identity onto the Groo List, and got the
following strange message. This could either be
nothing or a very serious problem:

CERTIFICATE NAME CHECK
The certificate that the site 'secure.logicom.com' has
presented does not contain the correct site name. It
is possible, though unlikely, that someone may be
trying to intercept your communication with this site.
If you suspect the certificate shown below does not
belong to the site you are connecting with, please
cancel the connection and notify the site
administrator.

Here is the certificate that is being presented:

Certificate for:  Internet Billing Company, LTD
Signed by:  RSA Data Security, Inc.
Encryptian:  Highest Grade (RC4 with 128-bit secret
key)

Bye all!

Larry Steller AKA The Sheik of Entropy