[Groop]groo card game/JOSH message

Jeff Kozicki (ADESA) JKozicki@ADESA.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:31:25 -0500

I have my Groo Card Game (both the base and the expansion) hermetically
sealed in a mayonnaise jar and ready for transport to SD this evening.

Who's up for a game of senseless destruction????

Jeff "Insert Funny Name Here" K
"The man who doesn't read has no advantage over the man who can't."
-- Unknown