[Groop]'nother question for M.E.

Shane Clarke sac@foolarchy.com
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 08:33:21 -0700

I'm not sure, but I think it was inbetween CBG #1402-#1405. It was you POV
where you were explaining the pros and cons of being on comic book comp
lists. There was an analogy you used in one of your early paragraphs, and
I'm sorry I can't quote it properly because I don't have the issue with me
at work, but you mentioned something along the lines of "it was going out of
style just like comic book inkers."

I was curious what you meant by that? (great article by the way.... one of
my favorites up to date.) I can so relate to it!!!!! I'm just not strong
enough to totally drop my Marvels. I've dropped most of them, but I cannot
shake the X titles. I am still compelled to collect every single X related
title.

Shane
www.foolarchy.com
"If you build it they will come..."