[Groop]To Chad

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 19:01:19 -0700

Chad, the message I sent you came back. Here's what it come back said:

>Your message was rejected by mx1.mail.yahoo.com for the following reason:
>     delivery error: dd Sorry, your message to chadmriden@yahoo.com cannot
be delivered.  This >account is overquota. - mta202.mail.yahoo.com

And here is the message I tried to send you.

Hi Chad!

What issue of Occupational Hazards would that be?

Thanks -Gary "Reduced to Lurking for the Time Being" Grossmann

To everyone else:  If anyone sent me a message that I did not respond to,
please send it again.  My computer burped or something.  -Gary G.