[Groop]Groo News from M.E.

Mark Evanier mark@evanier.com
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 18:09:53 -0700

Hi, Groop.  Here's the latest from the Sergio-Mark World...

The next mini-series from Dark Horse will be Sergio's sequel to LOUDER
THAN WORDS -- black-and-white, no dialogue, no Mark.  I forget the
name at the moment.  This will be followed by another four-issue GROO
extravaganza.  We don't have a sub-title for it yet but it's about the
funeral industry.

Dark Horse is about to clear a lot of older comics out of its
warehouse and will be offering them to dealers via the big
distributor, Diamond.  Ordinarily, stores get their comics at a 55%
discount but they'll now have a chance to get a lot of back issues for
a slightly larger discount.  This will include issues (not paperbacks)
of BOOGEYMAN, BLAIR WHICH and the first few GROO mini-series, among
other Dark Horse books.  This means that your local shop may be
getting a fresh supply of them at "new comic" prices.

Sergio and Stan Sakai will be attending the Mid-Ohio Con in November.
M.E. will not.  As a matter of fact, I have no convention plans at
all, save for next year's San Diego affair.

That's all for now.

Mark Evanier's NEW Mailing Address is:
5850 W. 3rd St., #367, Los Angeles, CA 90036