[Groop]Cool Stuff!!!

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:26:39 -0700

Hi Folks!

I haven't had much time to do Groo things lately-how awful & bizarre!-but
today I actually made it to my comic shop today and there were all sorts of
goodies in my file.

Atomic Man, with fonts by our own Nate Piekos!

Occupational Hazards by our own Rick Beckly!

And of course there was the latest Usagi Yojimbo and Space Circus #3.
WhooHoo!

And I finally saw the cover of the new CBG 2001 Checklist & Price Guide in
CBG #1405 (I flipped through it, but I'm about three issues behind reading
Mark's column).  It's another great Sergio Comic Con Scene and of course has
a Groo.  The CBG folks told me at San Diego he was doing a cover but up
until today, the ads just had a simple Sergio self caricature, which I
didn't think would be the real cover.

AND, there is no Sergio/Mark contribution in the latest Star Wars Tales book
that just came out.  There IS an apology for not including the credits for
the Sergio/Mark and other folks' contributions to the last one as well as
printing those credits.

Let's see, what else.  Oh yeah.  My comic shop folks told me that Graphtti
Designs is notorious for not getting things out on time, so we shouldn't be
surprised if the hardcover Deathof/Life of Groo comes out late, plus Mark
told us a little while back that Sergio hadn't done the one original page
for the book.

Finally, I was about to buy stuff, then I realized I had Groo'd!  I forgot
my wallet!!!!  Oh, well...

Take care-Gary G.