[Groop]Hello Everyone, a Groo list server? Whoooieee...!

Troy Crayson TroyCrayson@mediaone.net
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:33:32 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C039EA.51E70900

Hello Everyone,

        =20
     This is my first ever post to this group, actually the first time =
i've known about it at all.  I sent emails to about 8 people that i saw =
listed on that groo.com
website.. I had 2 replies.. Yay! There are actually other groo fans? I =
didnt know there were other people with such bad taste as myself! :)

        I used to collect when i was in high school (and at the start of =
college) this was around 1990 - 96 time
period and i bought mostly just the epic books that where coming out at =
the time, they never had any of the Pacfic books at my local store so i =
never got any.  About a month ago i got back into groo and started =
fishing out
various issues of groo that i knew where somewhere in my parents =
basement, im still not totaly sure i've found them all, but im missing =
about 30% of the groo run from epic, just random issues from about 10 =
-30 or so and then
some after like 80. Ill get it done though :) =20

   Because im insane.. im going to try and get one issue of each for =
reading and 1 each  "for collecting". I am then going to get the =
collecting ones graded and try to get a complete collection of 9.0 + or =
better grades of all
issues.. and to think i just found out about this grading thing about 3 =
months and at first i didnt like it...
 =20
I heard about the Groo Poster from Groo grams, Mark Evainer spoke about =
it in issuse 50 - 52. And about how it was "about to be done".  I dont =
have issue 53 so not sure how it was actually distributed (if he even =
followed up
on that or not).

  I met two people (Hi Kelly and Trace!.. if you even subscribe to this =
listserver) that both let me know that there are groo collector cards... =
??!  Really? I thought that the cards where the ones that came with the =
board game (which i recently found out about but dont have yet, and not =
100% sure where to get it from other than ebay) I have yet to hear back =
from trace about the specfics of the cards.. are they like pokemon / =
magic; the gathering cards?  Are they still in print?

   Well anyway its nice to have a place to speak about groo-stuff, =
hopefully ill hear more from you all in the future! Sorry about all the =
ramblings!

It is not i who am crazy....  It is I who am MAD ! -- R.H.
Troy Crayson
http://store.yahoo.com/troysworldonline

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C039EA.51E70900

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello Everyone,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This is =
my first ever=20
post to this group, actually the first time i've known about it at =
all.&nbsp; I=20
sent emails to about 8 people that i saw listed on that =
groo.com<BR>website.. I=20
had 2 replies.. Yay! There are actually other groo fans? I didnt know =
there were=20
other people with such bad taste as myself! :)</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I used to collect when i =
was in=20
high school (and at the start of college) this was around 1990 - 96=20
time<BR>period and i bought mostly just the epic books that where coming =
out at=20
the time, they never had any of the Pacfic books at my local store so i =
never=20
got any.&nbsp; About a month ago i got back into groo and started =
fishing=20
out<BR>various issues of groo that i knew where somewhere in my parents=20
basement, im still not totaly sure i've found them all, but im missing =
about 30%=20
of the groo run from epic, just random issues from about 10 -30 or so =
and=20
then<BR>some after like 80. Ill get it done though=20
:)&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; Because im insane.. im going to try and =
get&nbsp;one=20
issue of each for reading and 1 each&nbsp;&nbsp;"for collecting". I am =
then=20
going to get the collecting ones graded and try to get a complete =
collection of=20
9.0 + or better grades of all<BR>issues.. and to think i just found out =
about=20
this grading thing about 3 months&nbsp;and at first i didnt like =
it...<BR>&nbsp;=20
</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>I heard about=20
the Groo Poster from Groo grams, Mark Evainer spoke about it in issuse =
50 - 52.=20
And about how it was "about to be done".&nbsp; I dont have issue 53 so =
not sure=20
how it was actually distributed (if he even followed up<BR>on that or=20
not).<BR><BR>&nbsp; I met two people (Hi Kelly and Trace!.. if you even=20
subscribe to this listserver) that both let me know that there are groo=20
collector cards... ??!&nbsp; Really? I thought that the cards where the =
ones=20
that came with the board game (which i recently found out about but dont =
have=20
yet, and not 100% sure where to get it from other than ebay) I have yet =
to hear=20
back from trace about the specfics of the cards.. are they like pokemon =
/ magic;=20
the gathering cards?&nbsp; Are they still in print?</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Well anyway its nice to have a place to speak about=20
groo-stuff, hopefully ill hear more from you all in the future! Sorry =
about all=20
the ramblings!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It is not i who am crazy....&nbsp; It =
is I who am=20
MAD ! -- R.H.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Troy Crayson</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://store.yahoo.com/troysworldonline">http://store.yahoo.com/t=
roysworldonline</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C039EA.51E70900--